Re: [Boost-docs] Preventing private member functions from appearing in the doxygen reference info

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Preventing private member functions from appearing in the doxygen reference info
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-09 09:28:50

That looks the same as I am using to me, but I'll re-recheck.

> Which version are you using?

Doxygen 1.7.6 - latest.

Current Quickbook 1.5 (not dev branch).

But can you confirm that private members really are excluded from the html Doxygen prepared
reference section?

(My private member functions are NOT showing the Standalone Doxygen docs).

If you can confirm you are supressing private member function, then I know that I am wrong
somewhere. (Always the most like explanation :-( )

Thanks.

Paul