Re: [Boost-docs] How to build the documentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] How to build the documentation
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-26 22:04:06

On 25 December 2011 18:35, Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I created a small patch for libs/python/doc/tutorial/doc/tutorial.qbk
>
> How can I check that it builds correctly and generates propper html?

I tried building it, and added a little extra markup, see the attached patch.

To build it you'll need to setup boost build and then set up the
documentation toolchain as detailed at:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted

Then you can build by running 'b2' in the documentation directory.