Re: [Boost-docs] [BoostBook] Support for SVN fixed-length $Date$ keyword

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [BoostBook] Support for SVN fixed-length $Date$ keyword
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-13 08:57:35

On 13 July 2013 00:37, Robert Kawulak <robert.kawulak_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I've added support for SVN fixed-length $Date$ keyword (explained at the bottom
> of http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.advanced.props.special.keywords.html).
> Is it OK to apply the changes?

I'm not really familiar with this part of the code. Just looking at
the existing code, I want to make some changes. I think I'll modify
the calling code to check for '$Date:' first. Also, the code in
html-help.xsl doesn't seem to be used, so that should just be deleted.
If we ever want to add this to html-help.xsl then it should be from a
shared implementation. But I can do all of that after your patch.

Regarding your patch, the "substring-after($text, ' ')" looks fragile
to me, IIUC "substring-after($text, ': ')" should work and be a little
better. Other than that, it seems fine.