Re: [Boost-docs] [BoostBook] Support for SVN fixed-length $Date$ keyword

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [BoostBook] Support for SVN fixed-length $Date$ keyword
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-13 11:58:45

On 13 July 2013 12:40, Robert Kawulak <robert.kawulak_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'm not familiar with the process and would be grateful for some clues - do I
> patch the trunk only, or do I also do this in release branch?

Do it on trunk now, I'll rebuild the documentation soon, and if that's
okay it can be merged to release once release is open. There are
several outstanding changes that I'll be merging soon, so I'll include
it with those if you don't merge it first.

When we finally manage to start using git, we'll be able to use pull
requests instead, which should be a lot better.

Thanks.