Re: [Boost-docs] I've lost my notes for where to check in built documentation...

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] I've lost my notes for where to check in built documentation...
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-27 17:30:54

On 27 October 2013 16:55, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I'd like to get my updates included in the 1.55.0 release.
> I've checked in my changes, and merged the changes to the release branch, and they build fine - but where do the built docs go?

Depends on the library. If the library has documentation checked in
then you update it. If it doesn't, then it's probably one of the ones
I build documentation for. You can check if the latest build contains
your changes at:

http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost-release-docs.7z
http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost-trunk-docs.7z

They just contain the generated documentation, so they might be
missing images and css files. They get downloaded and added to the
release by the release script.

You can also see the latest trunk documentation build on sourceforge.
For example the algorithm documentation is at:

http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/libs/algorithm/doc/html/index.html