Re: [Boost-docs] How to get syntax coloring in Quickboook Doxygen C++ Reference sections

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] How to get syntax coloring in Quickboook Doxygen C++ Reference sections
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-28 20:41:27

On 28 October 2013 20:34, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I think I added a template that turns on highlighting
> for <programlisting language="c++"> a while back. I
> might be misremembering though.

That would make sense. I can only find templates for language="jam"
though. I'll try adding that later, it'll also be useful for pure
boostbook documentation anyway.

But I also think that preserving the doxygen highlighting is the best
solution as doxygen has a better idea which language to highlight for.
So I might do that eventually.