Re: [Boost-docs] Inspect tool complains about Subversion client

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Inspect tool complains about Subversion client
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-26 14:48:14

path.

C:\Users\Paul\Desktop>svn --version
svn, version 1.7.8 (r1419691)
   compiled Dec 15 2012, 17:12:24

Copyright (C) 2012 The Apache Software Foundation.
This software consists of contributions made by many people; see the NOTICE
file for more information.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_neon : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using Neon.
  - handles 'http' scheme
  - handles 'https' scheme
* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
  - with Cyrus SASL authentication
  - handles 'svn' scheme
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
  - handles 'file' scheme
* ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using serf.
  - handles 'http' scheme
  - handles 'https' scheme

I downloaded the VSN binary zip and installed.

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>svn --version
svn, version 1.8.5 (r1542147)
   compiled Nov 15 2013, 17:31:59 on x86-microsoft-windows

Copyright (C) 2013 The Apache Software Foundation.
This software consists of contributions made by many people;
see the NOTICE file for more information.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
  - with Cyrus SASL authentication
  - handles 'svn' scheme
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
  - handles 'file' scheme
* ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using serf.
  - using serf 1.3.2
  - handles 'http' scheme
  - handles 'https' scheme

which looks right.

And that has 'cured' the 'fault'.

I was obviously confusing the Tortoise version with the Subversion version.

Thanks

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,