Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Thank you Daniel James

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Thank you Daniel James
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-04 16:45:04

Thirded!

And to the original authors Joel de Guzman and Eric Niebler.

Quickbook is our key documentation tool, easy to write and easy to change with
your favourite editor, so give a uniform look'n'feel with tons of helpful
hyperlinks to make user navigation work nicely.

Add Doxygen automatic C_++ reference sections and Autoindexing and users should
be able to *find what they want to know* without too much extra work by the
author.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow