Re: [Boost-docs] Requiring Boost Offline Library Documentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Requiring Boost Offline Library Documentation
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-26 19:58:00

Shouwei Li <casmyu_at_[hidden]> spake the secret code
<CA+9DSC4XHU8yM5CHUiuz5H6Qkkz__qgrbM1z5-oofnDd_uKYSQ_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>I want to have a copy of the latest Boost Library Documentation, an offline
>version and prefer PDF format, such that I could download it to my kindle.

There is a generated zip containing PDFs of the BoostBook subset here:
<http://www.boost.org/users/download/>

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>