Re: [Boost-docs] debug visualisers - offer of help

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] debug visualisers - offer of help
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-09 16:09:36

> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 4:36 AM, Amit Chaudhuri <amit.k.chaudhuri_at_[hidden]
> > wrote:
>
>> I'm interested in boost debug visualisers in general and in gdb
>> support in particular. And I saw the "help wanted" advert here:
>>
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/DebuggerVisualizers
>>
>> If I can help I would like to.
>>

> You could extend that wiki with what know about gdb. If you want more
> visibility, maybe even better to take that page out of Improving Boost Docs
> project into its own page in the boost wiki.

There's also a collection of visualizers for MSVC available here:
https://github.com/KindDragon/CPPDebuggerVisualizers
And a collection of visualizers for GDB here:
https://github.com/ruediger/Boost-Pretty-Printer

It would be good to reflect their existence in docs. Even better would be
to integrate them into the Boost distribution somehow.

Do you have write access to the wiki?

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin