Re: [Boost-docs] [website] Editing procedure?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [website] Editing procedure?
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-05 17:42:42

On 31 December 2014 at 21:14, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> And never mind.. I see from other pull requests that I should just change
> master. And I guess that will get merged to beta at some future point?

Nowadays I only use beta for changes that need testing on the web
server. When I use beta, there's a script at
'site-tools/git-prep-beta.sh' which checks if there are an outstanding
changes on beta, and if not fast forwards it to the latest version
master and checks it out for development. You don't need to use that
script though, I find it convenient, but I'm not sure how well it
would work for others.