Re: [Boost-docs] 'Update to latest Boost version' option does not get to the right link

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] 'Update to latest Boost version' option does not get to the right link
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-27 14:11:59

Very useful to know!

Done.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_in_the_last_place#Language_support

Thanks

Paul

PS I have dbelatedly read

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Referencing_for_beginners

The entry now reads:

The [[Boost C++ Libraries]] offer <tt>boost::math::float_next</tt>,
<tt>boost::math::float_advance</tt> functions to obtain nearby (and distant) floating-point values,
and <tt>boost::math::float_distance(a, b)</tt> to calculate the floating-point distance between two
doubles.

<ref name="Boost float_distance">{{cite book |
url=http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/libs/math/doc/html/math_toolkit/next_float/float_distance.
html | title=Boost float_distance}}</ref>

Wikipedia.