Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] svg image and width/height specifications

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] svg image and width/height specifications
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-28 18:02:42

> I tried another version of docbook (xml4.5, so far I was using 4.2)
> but I have weird warnings and the problem persists.

You can't do that, we're completely tied to a specific DocBook DTD
(4.2), you do need to make sure you're using the latest xsl stylesheets
though (which are what actually do the work).

> How would I change the HTML version?

I'm not sure, but I suspect it's tied to our xsl wrappers.

You could try generating xhtml and see if that helps.

Otherwise suggest you create a very small test case, and look at the
Docbook produced, and if that looks correct, then experiment with
invoking xsltproc directly with various docbook-xsl options until you
find the cause of the issue. At present we don't know where in the
chain of tools the problem occurs.

HTH, John.