Re: [Boost-docs] How to center an image using quickbook (or a .css)

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] How to center an image using quickbook (or a .css)
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-02 09:00:47

OK so in the current Boostbook.css, we have

/*=============================================================================
Images
=============================================================================*/

    span.inlinemediaobject img
    {
        vertical-align: middle;
    }

so where are you suggesting this should be added?

(Of course, ideally the Quickbook [align center] should deal with this of course, though a small margin for the [align left] and
[align right] might look a little nicer than hard on the edge as now?).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse