Re: [Boost-docs] GitHub no longer renders html

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] GitHub no longer renders html
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-07 09:13:21

I conclude that the nub of the problem with the docs as built is that there are very many links to code, for example, "The C++ code
is at ... " links, and that means you need to know where the file will be. When the thing is in the final Boost tree structure,
that works fine, but during development and review, these files are in ones GitHub repos.

I've played with GitHub pages, pushing just the /html but that doesn't give these links. Perhaps I need to copy the whole repos ?

However, the combination of PDF version for the quick reviewers, and to clone the whole repos to the readers machine seems a
satisfactory compromise.

Thanks.

Paul

---