[Boost-docs] [quickbook] setting boost.root as an absolute URL

Subject: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] setting boost.root as an absolute URL
From: Joaquin M López Muñoz (joaquinlopezmunoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-15 10:15:06

Hi,

Taking my first steps with QuickBook. Running my test project with

boostbook standalone
   : poly_collection
   :
     <xsl:param>boost.root=../../../..
   ;

works fine *when the directory is properly embedded into the Boost
tree*. So far so good, but I know want to generate the doc for
outside consumption, much in the same way as, say, Antony Polukhin
has done in:

http://apolukhin.github.io/magic_get/index.html

So, I changed the Jamfile to this (following what I found in Antony's code)

boostbook standalone
   : poly_collection
   :
<xsl:param>boost.root=http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_62_0
   ;

but, to my dismay, this fails to produce docs properly linking to
absolute CSS and images in boost.org.

Any clue? Thank you very much

Joaquín M López Muñoz