[Boost-docs] quickbook question

Subject: [Boost-docs] quickbook question
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-10 20:23:14

I've got a problem illustrated by the example below. I can link to
another quickbook section without problem - generated html has the link
where I expect and clicking on the link display the expected information.

But when I wrap the same exact quickbook link text inside a "[section]
the link get's generated to the wrong place - specifically to the
directory preceeded with "..". What am I doing wrong here?

[section:functions Free Functions]

[/ the following works]
[link nudb.ref.nudb__create create]
[/ the following fails - invalid link]
[section [link nudb.ref.nudb__create create]][endsect]
[/ the following fails as well]
[section]
[link nudb.ref.nudb__create create]
[endsect]