Re: [Boost-docs] [poly_collection] Doc not being automatically built

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [poly_collection] Doc not being automatically built
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-08 09:22:33

On 8 June 2017 at 05:10, Edward Diener via Boost-docs
<boost-docs_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I disagree with your conclusion. The problem is that most people would not
> expect to find documentation about how to use Boost Build to build Boost
> documentation as part of the Quickbook documentation. Instead they would
> expect to find such informaton either as part of Boost Build itself or as a
> separate document easily accessible from the Development link on the Boost
> website under an appropriate title, such as "Building documentation for a
> Boost library".

If you want changes to the boost build documentation, I doubt they're
reading this. But I wouldn't expect anyone to have read that
particular document, I never finished it and haven't linked to it from
anywhere anyone would notice. I was talking more generally.