Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook] Building documentation with generate.consistent.ids

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [boostbook] Building documentation with generate.consistent.ids
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-10 18:59:33

On 10 November 2017 at 18:31, Edward Diener via Boost-docs
<boost-docs_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I am a bit confused. If an explicit id is not being used, are the ids
> generated by quickbook affected by the generate.consistent.ids xsl option ?
> if not when does generate.consistent.ids affect the quickbook source ?

No, sorry if I wasn't clear. It's a docbook option that is only used
in the boostbook->docbook and docbook->html stages. For pure quickbook
documentation the effects will be slight. It mainly affects boostbook
documentation, including when it's generated from doxygen, and only
when you already see something with a generated id number.