Re: [Boost-docs] C++11 Quickbook

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] C++11 Quickbook
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-10 20:26:40

On 10 November 2017 at 19:45, Rene Rivera via Boost-docs
<boost-docs_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Not that I actually care about you reformatting quickbook code :-) But man
> do I have this particular style
> <https://github.com/danieljames/quickbook/commit/580316c6a5cae1812341c76feb45582cecd44eb6#diff-f8c8cf9be83abb359f69aac92e8de827R67>.
> But then I'm a tabs person, and hence already know I'm "weird" ;-)

If you have any particular suggestions, it's not too late to change
it. I can reformat the branch before merging. The configuration file
is at:

https://github.com/danieljames/quickbook/blob/feature/boost-1.67.0/_clang-format

It's not my normal preference, e.g. I wouldn't normally write
initializer lists that way, but that's how a lot of the existing code
is already written. The one thing I really dislike is how it handles
ternary operators, but that doesn't seem to be very configurable.

And if people are against this change, I can just continue as is.