[Boost-docs] Can we have *lastest* directory for boost documentation?

Subject: [Boost-docs] Can we have *lastest* directory for boost documentation?
From: Zongren Zhang (mywtfmp3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-06 10:36:39

I am glad that boost.org shows a friendly popup message when I am reading
an older version of documentaiton.

> This is the documentation for an old version of Boost. Click here to
view this page for the latest version.

Most of the time I visit boost.org website directed by search engines, and
none of them will give me the latest version. Sometimes I noticed the popup
message, but if I didn't, I was confused for a long time.

Why don't we create a symbolic named *lastest* to the directory
corresponding to latest version? For example,

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_66_0/doc/html/boost_asio.html

can be reached by,

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/latest/doc/html/boost_asio.html

I think this will produce better search egine results in the long run.

Cheer,
Zongren