Subject: Re: Exhale for Doxygen-generated API reference based on Sphinx
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-20 20:44:24

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 at 21:00, Stefan Seefeld <stefan_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> In short: I suggest we create a task in the issue tracker that captures
> the first steps in adopting this tool, then hope someone will have the
> time & motivation to pick it up.

Stefan,

As you know, I've started a shared branch:

https://github.com/boostorg/gil/tree/sphinx-exhale

with first stab at configuring Sphinx and Exhale.

The configuration is runnable, that is you can `make html`
and get the toolchain running.
Unfortunately, it is failing.

I'm not sure if this qualifies for a Sphinx bug report, so I posted the story to
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sphinx-users/1J6HkN-mChE
linking full logs from
https://gist.github.com/mloskot/ad6f79b9c5fd15027467e9a55429b52e

I'm unable to tell where is the problem, so I'll have to count on some

Best regards,

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners