Subject: Re: core in value_core and reference_core
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-01 23:38:58

Thanks Christian, I'll take it.

I have ported the value_core and reference_core from the legacy tests
to new modular tests, renamed as pixel_value and pixel_reference
whth the old names as aliases to make it easier to find where it comes from:

https://github.com/boostorg/gil/blob/1af51300f41ffdc04273bf639dd8fc87a5a49674/test/pixel/test_fixture.hpp#L38-L89

Since the test/ directotry contains tests of the core features only,
the `core` preffix/suffix is superfluous. Thus, I renamed those xxx_core
with more descriptive names. (Yeah, I'm anal about clear naming :))

Thanks,
Matz