From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-06-18 20:48:54

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 at 21:41, Miral Shah <miralshah2211_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Implementing thresholding algorithms is one of the main topics of my GSoC
> 2019 project. Due to one of the community members Pranam Lashkari recently
> announced that he will be sending PR for Triangle threshold and after
> discussing with my mentor Mateusz Łoskot, I am skipping the implementation
> for the same and moving forward with the project.

Miral,

Yes, I confirm our plan.

Pranam confirmed he is going to submit PR with his implementation
after his college project completes and he will be able to open source
the source code.

Given Miral's project is comprised of number of algorithms (we are not
running out of tasks :-)), I think it's reasonable to give Pranam way.

Best regards,

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners