From: Olzhas Zhumabek (anonymous.from.applecity_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-07-12 08:58:52

Hi,

I thought about adding filter generation to GIL, and it is needed for
Harris corner detector code. The problem is that they are currently inside
my Harris corner detector PR, and I thought may be they are worth
extracting into a separate PR.

Here is the list of currently implemented filter generators:

1. Unnormalized mean (all entries are 1)
2. Normalized mean (all entries are 1 / (w*h))
3. Gaussian blur kernel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaussian_blur)

I can cherry pick commits into new branch, the problem is that the changes
are mixed with Harris corner detector code.

The generators currently reside in image_processing/numeric.hpp , here is
the link to PR: https://github.com/simmplecoder/gil/pull/1

Best,
Olzhas

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners