From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-07-26 22:01:21

On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 at 21:16, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> FYI, although this is related to my recent thread about "Managing input images
> for tests" [1], which is more about test images for core tests; oferring
> "PNM as GIL built-in dependency-less human-friendly easy-debuggable formats"
> always supported by core IO and useful for testing, issues reporting, etc. :-)
> This thread here is more specific to test images for test/extension/io stuff.
>
> I'm slowly preparing for I/O tests overhaul with these major goals:
> [...]

I'm also clarifying [1] this note [2] in gil/test/extension/io/images/readme.md

"For copyright reasons the complete is available here:
https://github.com/chhenning/gil_io_images"

[1] https://github.com/chhenning/gil_io_images/issues/1
[2] https://github.com/boostorg/gil/blob/5f005b06920add0a6286b8ac7d84304e27a961f2/test/extension/io/images/readme.md

Best regards,