From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-27 19:03:04

Hi Miral,

I'm happy to hear about your rewarding experience during the GSoC 2019.

I'd also like to thank Olzhas and Pranam for their support offered
you during the project development. It was rewarding to see the small
community around GIL active and supportive.

You've done a very good job and I hope your interest in developing
GIL will continue beyond the GSoC time.

Thanks!
Mateusz