From: Olzhas Zhumabek (anonymous.from.applecity_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-10-20 11:00:29

I found out that to be able to call any GIL functions from device (e.g.
GPU), they have to be marked __device__ (and __host__ too, to call from CPU
side as well) recursively. So I guess I'll abandon the project. My plan for
now is to write a thin wrapper around image, image_view and kernel. The
contents will be copied by cudaMemcpy and the like, and then layout
compatible structs will be passed to device side. Thanks for helping me out
with the experiment. I'll write back when I'll manage to implement some
basic IP algorithms.

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners