From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-10-23 20:13:54

On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 at 22:05, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 at 21:44, Pranam Lashkari <plashkari628_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > Earlier I thought these idea/project are not going to be part of these
> > release as they were labelled "1.72+" and as a result, I was working really
> > relaxed not keeping any deadlines in mind.
>
> It is my fault (...)

I think the GitHub milestones situation needs to be clarified now.

Currently, there are two milestones:
- "Boost 1.72" (3 items)
- "Boost 1.72+" (57 items)

I had not expected to release the GSoC work with 1.72,
so all the GSoC PRs are assigned to "Boost 1.72+".

Since we have decided to make the release, then we will
release all the work that is assigned to both milestones.
It means, the two milestones should be merged into one "Boost 1.72".

It also means that (subjects of) the PRs of the combined "Boost 1.72"
milestone can make it into GIL release notes for the Boost 1.72 release.

Does it make sense, do we agree? Stefan?

As soon as we agree that we are on the same page, I will merge the two
milestones.

Best regards,

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners