From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-23 12:41:08

Hi Mateusz,

On 2019-11-22 7:28 p.m., Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Stefan,
>
> I think we can cherry-pick these seven commits from develop into master
> as post-beta merges:

I'm not convinced the removal of gil/version.hpp would cause a problem.
I suppose the policy of not adding "breaking changes" is meant to
protect downstream (dependent) boost components from breaking so close
to the release. In case of Boost.GIL, I don't believe there are any such
components in Boost, so I think we'd be safe. (We may scan the whole
Boost superproject for such an include statement, just to be sure.)

I'd prefer a merge as it's much simpler, of course. But if we can't,
well, cherry-pick we will. :-)

I'm traveling this week (back home tomorrow night), so not sure how fast
I could do this, so if you want, feel free to do it yourself. Else I'll
make sure to complete this on Monday.

Best,

Stefan

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners