From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-24 16:57:05

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 17:12, Surya Prakash Bugatha
<evilbuggy937_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I am Surya Prakash. I am interested in Image Processing algorithms project.
> I completed few courses in Image Processing and also implemented various
> image processing algorithms in matlab and also have quite a good experience
> in C++. Would anyone be interested in mentoring me?

Hi,

This is not the right question to ask as GSoC does not work this way.

Please, learn about GSoC, how it works, what is the procedure.
That is, read through the https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/ guides.
Although you are supposed to read *all* of it, for this particular question
I'll point you to the chapters from the Applying section:

https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/making-first-contact
https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/choosing-an-organization
https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/finding-the-right-project

If you go to Boost wiki with GSoC 2020 project proposals, you will
learn there are two mentors interested in mentoring for GIL during
the GSoC this year. The organization and the potential mentors will
have chance to select students/projects they wish to mentor.
Yes, the selection is a competitive process.

Best regards,

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners