From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-07 16:40:01

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020, 16:38 Dan Bloomquist, <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> > On 7 March 2020 10:36:17 CET, Aditya P <pssanth3745_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >> Hello, I'm an aspirant of GSOC 2020 for Boost GIL. I have image
> >> Processing in my Course Work. So I'm good at Theory.
> >> But I failed to run the examples successfully for the past few days
> >> using
> >> CMake/CLion in Linux and Visual Studio in Windows
> >> I feel the large time I've spent on setting up environment, running
> >> code,
> >> GIT, CMake Tools are
> >> hindering my understanding of Implementation of the actual Code.
> > Hi,
> >
> > First, you need to make sure you can run
> >
> > cd libs/gil
> > ../../b2 test
> >
> > and see GIL tests being build.
> > Then, you can run
> >
> > cd libs/gil
> > ../../b2 example
>
> Hi,
> Just a note. On windows it must be:
>
> ..\..\b2 test
> ..\..\b2 example

Yes, it's a valid note.
I just give commands as what programs to run and where.

I expect students aspiring for developing a Boost library to be able to
translate that to exact command line for system they use. We can't offer
teaching of such basics.

Mateusz Loskot, mateusz_at_[hidden]
(Sent from mobile, may suffer from top-posting)

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners