From: Pranam Lashkari (plashkari628_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-29 18:24:27

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 11:50 PM Martin Carrasco Castaneda <
martin.carrasco_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Thank you for the input, you are right. I got ahold of GSoC too late and
> ended up subscribing at the last minute. I will get more preparation and
> start early next year. Also, I would like to start being part of the GIL
> community and contributing to it.

We are happy to have you onboard via GSoC or otherwise.

> Is there any way you could have a look at
> my PR relating Kuwahara filter for to get some feedback.

Surely, your PR will be reviewed like any ordinary PR targetting to
develop the GIL further. Someone will soon review your PR as soon as we
get the time.

Thank you,
Pranam Lashkari

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners