From: Debabrata Mandal (mandaldebabrata123_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-08-21 14:40:01

Yeah, that issue is resolved now.
While I was writing tests for the algorithm, some differences cropped up
with respect to the MATLAB and OpenCV implementations of AHE.
I am doing that currently. While I don't expect to get exact matching
versions, as soon as I am able to get
some decent amount of similarity I will finish it up and open it for review.
This reminded me of the question I had asked in the Slack group boost-gil a
few days regarding how things will
be done for final evaluation this time. How are we supposed to present the
final work?
A followup email on that would be great.

Thanks.
Debabrata Mandal
GSoC Student, 2020