From: prathamesh tagore (prathameshtagore_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-05-18 07:33:30

Hey everyone, I hope all are doing fine. I am Prathamesh Tagore and am
selected for working on redesigning and optimization of 2D convolution and
correlation API in Boost Gil during this year's GSoC. My purpose of writing
this message is to introduce myself formally to the Boost Gil community and
confirm some details regarding GSoC with my mentors.

As mentioned in my proposal, I will start by improving my understanding of
already existing API's in the library related to convolution and
correlation during the early-mid phase of the community bonding period. I
will also try to interact constructively with the community in the form of
doubts/code reviews/structure of desired APIs to be built during GSoC, etc.
I had this specific question in my mind regarding the expected frequency of
updates(daily/weekly, etc.) and the preferred medium for it(slack/mailing
lists, etc.). I would be grateful if someone could resolve this query of
mine.

My pre-proposal period was very pleasant and productive for me and I intend
to continue that streak. Looking forward to a great and productive summer.
Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Prathamesh Tagore

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners