From: prathamesh tagore (prathameshtagore_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-08-09 17:49:23

Week 9 (02/08/21 - 09/08/21) :
1. Added boundary_option::extend_padded and
boundary_option::extend_reflection along with their tests. Until now, I
have covered all 5 different boundary options present in Gil for 2D
convolution/correlation. Additionally, I am proposing an extra option for
boundary extrapolation in 1D(#613) as well as 2D(#624)
convolution/correlation.
3. Opened #623(https://github.com/boostorg/gil/issues/623) and #624(
https://github.com/boostorg/gil/pull/624).
4. All of my work related to 2D convolution/correlation can be found in
#624. We are now certain about the correctness and feature completeness of
our implementation.
5. I will now focus on code cleaning and documentation. #623 and #622 are
also needed to be tackled before the final review.

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 10:39 PM prathamesh tagore <
prathameshtagore_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> This thread will contain weekly updates for my work during coding period
> of GSoC 2021.

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners