From: Olzhas Zhumabek (anonymous.from.applecity_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-05-17 20:59:25

Yes, I was surprised at first to find ellipse implemented, because I
remember omitting it (whole rasterization was to support Hough transform).

I’m planning to modify release notes all at once in my recent MR which I am
planning to finish this week.

P.S. it would be great to merge Prathamesh’s GSoC work next release. It
fixes a lot of problems in the examples of convolution and all dependent
functionality (the algorithms themselves are correct).

Best regards,
Olzhas