From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-01-10 22:05:55

FYA

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: David Bellot via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 at 22:35
Subject: [boost] GSOC '24 at Boost
To: Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
Cc: David Bellot <david.bellot_at_[hidden]>

Hi all,

Another year, another GSOC's coming!
As you all know now, Inbal is in charge of managing our GSOC program at
Boost.

Over the past years, I had the pleasure to work with many of you and we had
the chance to have many great students and mentors.

This year, however, it seems we don't have enough mentors yet. I know it's
just the beginning of the year, but I would like to encourage you to join
this program as a mentor, and help students to participate in Boost and
become great C++ developers.

It's a very rewarding journey I took myself years ago and you will learn so
much, both on the technical and human side.

If you want to become a mentor, just add your name to this shared
spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_eUWRsXnhi_JwKZbHZsGQf3WNUESsAPE4lVZvS1OLr8/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
David