Boost logo

Boost Interest :

Subject: [Boost-interest] using std::cpp 2014 (Madrid, Spain): call for talks
From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-23 09:32:34

Hi,

We are arranging the 2014 edition of using std::cpp for the Spanish C++
community, to be held Oct 28 in the University Carlos III campus in
Leganés, Madrid, Spain:

http://usingstdcpp.org/

The call for talks is open till July 15th to anyone interested and in a
position to make it to Madrid on Oct 28:

http://usingstdcpp.org/using-stdcpp-2014/call-for-talks/

Spanish and English can be used for the talks. Any C++-related topic is
welcome --to name a few, C++-17, concurrency and parallelism, functional
programming are undoubtedly hot these days, but the agenda is pretty
much open --as a Boost author, I'd love to see proposals about the
latest additions to Boost and/or the ongoing modularization efforts.

If you have any doubt you can use

http://usingstdcpp.org/acerca-de/

or directly contact me at joaquin at tid.es.

Looking fwd to your proposals,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at:

Boost-interest list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk