Boost logo

Boost-Maint :

Subject: Re: [Boost-maint] [date_time] Merge changes to master
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-07 18:24:09

On 7 April 2014 10:31, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could the latest changes in develop be merged to master? In particular I'm
> interested in commit f42e7f62873bca0f1b1fa44722c202f6a6fa6b6e.

I think that's fine for cherry-picking. I don't know enough about the
library to tell whether merging the other changes is appropriate. I
tried writing a test for the 2038 fix, as I thought it should have
one:

https://github.com/boostorg/date_time/pull/9

The string narrowing change should probably also have a test, but I'm
not feeling keen enough to work that one out.

Boost-Maint list run by bdawes at acm dot org