Boost logo

Boost-Maint :

Subject: Re: [Boost-maint] Community Maintenance Team and neglected libraries
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-23 05:01:00

+1

I'd go so far as to suggest that we go back to the previous SVN arrangements
where all library authors had write access to everything. I don't remember it
causing trouble - rather that it was felt so ill-mannered to change someone
else's library that changes were not made when it would have much better if they
had!

Where I feel a finer grained control is useful is to allow write access just to
experimental branches from develop.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal UK LA8 8AB
+44 01539 561830

Boost-Maint list run by bdawes at acm dot org