Boost logo

Boost-Maint :

Subject: [Boost-maint] Getting involved with MPL maintenance
From: Eric Fiselier (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-18 23:49:06

Hello,

I want to become involved with Boost community maintenance. I was a
volunteer at C++Now and was told that there was plenty of work to be done
on Boost.MPL.

I have a fair amount of experience with template metaprogramming and
Boost.MPL. I have worked on a re-implementation of the Boost.MPL interface
in C++11 and in doing so have read the entire library. (found here:
https://github.com/efcs/elib/tree/master/elib/mp)

Since there are a large amount of tickets open against the library, I would
like to know if there
are any high priority tickets that I can focus on.

I'm very excited to get involved,

Eric Fiselier

Boost-Maint list run by bdawes at acm dot org