Boost logo

Boost-Maint :

Subject: Re: [Boost-maint] Getting involved with MPL maintenance
From: Eric Fiselier (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-19 14:26:01

I'm quite familiar with Louis's MPL11 and its very cool.

I'll look at how we can start to remove some of the workarounds for
compilers that are no longer supported.
However for my first couple of patches I would like to patch more
"testable" issues just to make 100% sure
I understand what I'm doing. Cleaning up those workarounds is a huge task
and I would like to get my hands dirty first.