Boost logo

Boost-Maint :

Subject: Re: [Boost-maint] Post-beta updates
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-22 13:54:57

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 4:14 AM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> I tested Boost.Function pretty extensively and strongly believe that
> merging to master will not produce any regressions. I also updated MPL to
> master already on my own since I took responsibility for the PRs there and
> my own small changes. I should have co-ordinated with the group first. I do
> not know much about any of the other libraries being maintained listed
> below.

Thanks, Edward.

I have merged the changes for Boost.Function, Boost.Format, and
Boost.ConceptCheck to master.

I have also merged the pull request for Boost.Function (to develop), and
will be watching the regression tests.

-- Marshall

Boost-Maint list run by bdawes at acm dot org