Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

Subject: Re: [Boost-mpi] multiple irecv tests failure with MPI_ERR_TRUNCATE
From: Walter Woods (woodswalben_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-21 13:41:44

Hey,

Wasn't quite sure how to reply to Roy's e-mail since I was unsubscribed
before, but saw it was recent so wanted to chime in.

I have this exact same problem. What I find interesting is that in my
case, where I call irecv() from a number of other ranks directly, but with
any_tag:

    world.irecv(1, mpi::any_tag, data);

I only have issues when there are more processes than those I am listening
to. I find this to be especially odd. The issue seems like the second
receive (after the data count) is picking up a separate ISend's count. I'm
still looking into what the issue could be...

Thanks,
Walt

Boost-Commit list run by troyer at boostpro.com