Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

Subject: Re: [Boost-mpi] CUDA-aware MPI
From: Gonzalo BG (gonzalobg88_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-31 17:36:10

Boost.MPI does not provide any high-level abstraction for CUDA devices, but
if you want to use that functionality you can always use MPI's C API. That
is, use Boost.MPI where you can, use the C API where Boost.MPI does not
provide equivalent functionality. If you do write wrappers for C API
features that are not covered by Boost.MPI, please do contribute patches!