Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

Subject: Re: [Boost-mpi] [EXTERNAL] master vs develop
From: Alain Miniussi (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-19 04:10:55

On 19/11/2014 09:20, Alain Miniussi wrote:
> On 19/11/2014 08:57, Alain Miniussi wrote:
>> Hi Noel,
>>
>> Thank for the infos.
>> No, I am not familiar with the boost testing pages, could you point
>> me to some informations ?
> I think I found them:
> http://www.boost.org/development/running_regression_tests.html
> I'm looking into it.

Running python ./run.py --runner=miniussi --toolsets=intel-linux
--tag=master
fails with:

[alainm_at_gurney boost]$ python ./run.py --runner=miniussi
--toolsets=intel-linux --tag=master
# Running regressions in /gpfs/scratch/alainm/view/boost...
# Creating regression scripts at
/gpfs/scratch/alainm/view/boost/tools_regression_src...
# Copying regression scripts from
/gpfs/scratch/alainm/view/boost/tools/regression/src...
# Getting Boost.Build v2...
# Executing SVN command "svn --non-interactive co
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/tools/build/v2 tools_bb"
Checked out revision 86799.
# Getting Boost.Jam...
# Executing SVN command "svn --non-interactive co
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/tools/build/engine tools_bjam"
svn: URL 'http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/tools/build/engine'
doesn't exist
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "./run.py", line 83, in <module>
     runner(root)
   File
"/gpfs/scratch/alainm/view/boost/tools_regression_src/regression.py",
line 205, in __init__
     self.main()
   File
"/gpfs/scratch/alainm/view/boost/tools_regression_src/regression.py",
line 566, in main
     getattr(self,action_m)()
   File
"/gpfs/scratch/alainm/view/boost/tools_regression_src/regression.py",
line 504, in command_regression
     self.command_get_tools()
   File
"/gpfs/scratch/alainm/view/boost/tools_regression_src/regression.py",
line 249, in command_get_tools
     os.path.basename(self.tools_bjam_root) ) )
   File
"/gpfs/scratch/alainm/view/boost/tools_regression_src/regression.py",
line 798, in svn_command
     raise Exception( 'SVN command "%s" failed with code %d' % ( cmd, rc ) )
Exception: SVN command "svn --non-interactive co
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/tools/build/engine tools_bjam"
failed with code 256
[alainm_at_gurney boost]$

there is a missing v2 in
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/tools/build/engine
Note that I did not use the -use-svn option, yet the script does not
uses git as I would expect by looking at the run.py script.

Thanks,