Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

Subject: Re: [Boost-mpi] mixing boost serialization with C MPI functions
From: Jiaxin Han (hanjiaxin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-19 11:56:34

Hi Lorenz,

Thank you very much! Your code works! But it seems I have to manually
allocate the memory before unpacking the data from the archive? Then if my
data is a vector of vector, does it mean I have to resize every vector as
well?

Back to the MPI error, sorry I was wrong to say that it is related to
boost.MPI. With the new code passing MPI_PACKED data, I am receiving the
same out of memory error. So it seems my MPI installation has a problem in
the message size for packed data. Thanks to both Lorenz and Alain!

Jiaxin

Boost-Commit list run by troyer at boostpro.com