Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

Subject: Re: [Boost-mpi] non blocking collectives
From: alainm (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-20 04:40:25

Well, since the required buffer will have the same size on every
process, this is a very good question indeed.
I just trusted the comments on that one.
I'll have a closer look shortly (or maybe someone with better knowledge
can answer that one) but you're right, we can probably get rid of point
to point on that one.
The only draw back I can think of is that the communication of the size
will act as a barrier. Not sure if this is a real world problem though.

Cheers

Alain