Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

From: Ben (BinPeng_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-20 13:33:48

Alain,
Thank you!
The interface is provided in all_gatherv.hpp, boost version 1.73.0. Sorry there is no in_value  and it is in_values.
I use the "v" version because I have to divide a vector of objects of type "T" into parts with different sizes.
The "T" is not a primitive type. It is a class defined by myself and the class is complicated.
Cheers
Peng